Pages

Hello there!




When I'm sad, i write. When I'm happy, i write too! well only sometimes!
When I'm mad, I write again.
When I'm [name it], yes, I write everything:)
I love typing e. hehe.



Enjoy :] though ngayon palang magbibigay na ako ng warning. Halos kadramahan ung nandito because pag masaya ako, or inspired, hindi ako nakakapagsulat masyado, baliktad haha. So mas madaming drama kesa happy moments.

I'm not a good writer nga pala, usually what I write in here dere-deretso ko lang tinatype and I dont proofread it. At last na, bitin yung ibang kwento, lalo na pag inatake ako ng katamaran.


P.S.

thank you sa pagdaan dito sa blog ko

love,

Sunday, May 22, 2011

My Girlfriend is a Gumiho

... is definitely a must watch Korean drama. It's so heart-warming and it's really entertaining, plus the story is just light.

It's about Cha Dae Woong, who fell in love with a gumiho[legendary nine-tailed fox] named Mi Ho. One night, he accidentally freed her and when he found out that she's a gumiho, he started doing a lot of crazy things so that she'll leave him alone and his liver won't be eaten. But then they got really close and became sweet to each other. <3

I enjoyed watching this very much. Tawa ako ng tawa ng tawa ng tawa. Sinimulan ko siya around 11pm, then after the first episode I took a bath first then marathon na. I was so hooked I finished watching it ng walang tulugan magdamag. haha. Natulog ako mga 9am na.

I highly recommend My Girlfriend is a Gumiho to those na gusto din tumawa, and kiligin. <3

Here are some of my favorite scenes, the Hoy-Hoy scene kasi it's so cute hahaha.

1. Hoy Hoy


2. nomunomunomu


3. Bus scene
Bus scene - Natakot bigla si Mi Ho so hinila siya ni Dae Woong<3